Contessa Strength is a class dedicated to making you strong, by focusing on the powerlifts (squat, bench press, deadlift) and their accessories. We push, pull, jump, squat, lunge and curl to build muscle, strength and bone density – all things that we believe women need more of!
Contessa Strength is a perfect adjunct to Sweat Classes or general CrossFit classes for members who want to focus on getting stronger for injury prevention, bone density and life.
What if I can’t do the movements?
Contessa Strength is for all fitness levels and physical abilities.
Whether you’re injured, pregnant, have never exercised a day in your life, or live with chronic conditions, we can program workouts that you can complete. Because that sense of achievement is part of what keeps you coming back.
What’s more, with such a supportive group of women surrounding you, you may just find that you can do more than you thought you could.
How much does it cost?
Let us tell you what you will receive – then you tell us if you think it’s more than worth it!
- 3 x 60 minute sessions/week* (you can choose a mix of Contessa Sweat and Strength classes).
- Goal review in your first week and every 3 months thereafter
- Access to our members only app where you can record and keep track of your progress, interact with other members and ask questions
- Exclusive access to our Facebook forum
- Unlimited email support
- Enquire now to find out how to get started!
$48 per week, for unlimited sessions
*We keep these sessions small so there is very limited spaces